RoseCare Patient Advocacy & Elder Services, LLP
- Health Care & Wellness Providers
We provide expert consultation and guidance to assist clients and caregivers to manage health concerns and reduce the stress and anxiety associated with illness and aging. We find support and resources our clients will need to remain safe and comfortable in the setting of their choice. We advocate for our clients by organizing and interpreting medical information and communicating with health care providers to ensure that our clients’ wishes and needs are addressed. We guide clients and their families through difficult health transitions and help them understand their options and anticipate future needs. We have a special interest in helping seniors with early cognitive changes.
Our mission is to create healing relationships with our clients that value care over cure, healthspan over lifespan, and wholeness over fragmented medical care. We want our clients to devote their energy to healing and living as fully as possible despite health challenges. We honor the preferences and values of our clients and promote control of their health and health decisions. Each and every client we serve enriches our lives. Our goal is to treat our clients with the same care and respect we would show our own loved ones.
Maura Rose founded the practice in 2013 and was joined by Dorothy Phillips in January 2014. Both seasoned nurse practitioners, we each bring over 30 years of experience in a wide range of health care settings to our geriatric care management practice. We are certified dementia care practitioners and members of the National Association of Geriatric Care Managers.
- Support and advocacy for those facing the challenges of illness or aging
- We can help seniors remain safely in their own homes
- We will guide you and your family through difficult medical decisions and care transitions
- We will be advocates for your wishes and preferences in the health care system
- We offer a unique and patient-centered approach to memory care
Whom to Contact
- Dorothy Phillips, RN, ANPPhone: (413) 717-0642